Below, here I am going to share the process which you need to follow to see the result of the Ancestry DNA that is free of cost. The process is too easy so that everyone can easily see the result at your home only without going to the lab. You just need to scroll down the page and have a look-
- The sign is the first step. so firstly you have to “Sign in the Ancestry Account“
- Then from any page on the ancestry, you have to click on the tab of the “DNA” and choose the “Result summary of the DNA”
(Note: In case the menu does appear on the screen then click on the DNA tab and you will be directly reached to the home page of the DNA)
- Now you see the bar s displaying the current status when your test is in the process. You will see the various things on the screen like-
1). The activated kit, 2). Kit received, 3). Sample processing, 4). DNA extracted, 5) DNA analyzed, 6). Results are Ready or not
- In case your result is “Ready”, then you will see the various offers just to explore the traits that are given on the top of the page.
- You will see the “Story of the DNA” , “DNA matches” and the “ThruLines” below of the page
- In the last, you have to click on the “Green Color Button” just to view the results in that section.
Once DNA kit Status shows Results ready then just follow this process to view the Ancestry DNA results and also you can share your results with others we mentioned steps for that also.