In ancestry you can easily add a record or photo to your source. to make that much easier we provided below simple steps to How to Add A Record Or Photo in ancestry.
- Go to the profile page of someone, tap on “Facts”.
- In the sources column, hover on a source and tap on “View” button that displays there.
- From the left side, press on “Media”.
- If the media file is already connected to the person, tap on + next to it. To attach new media file, press “Add Media To Source”.
- If you want to upload a media, drag the file to the page or press on “Choose Files”.