Do you want to register a ancestry.com free account? The guest account features allows you to register an ancestry account without a paid membership. As a registered guest of ancestry.com you will also eligible to take benefits of some additional features as well.
Registered guest account is free account on ancestry. If your ancestry membership has expired or even if you never had a membership, you can register for a ancestry guest account. Signup or Register for a free account on ancestry.com to review the membership page and to know the complete information about the available membership options.
There is no need to cancel any guest accounts because all the registered guest accounts are free. So you will never need to bill for a ancestry free registered guest account. You can simply discontinue using it whenever you would like or don’t need it anymore.
Ancestry accounts need an email address, and you can use an email only for one ancestry account. If you don’t have any unused email address or your email address is already shared and connected to existing ancestry account. Then you might need to create a new email to register for your own ancestry account.
What Can You Access As A Registered Guest User Of Ancestry
- Activate DNA kit
- Create, edit & delete family trees
- Search free ancestry databases
- View family trees to which you’ve been invited.
- Initiate the messages to DNA matches
- View educational videos in Ancestry academy.
- Read expert tips on the Ancestry blog
- Respond to the messages from other members.
- Share the family trees with friends & family
- View DNA results that have been shared with you.
- Post to Ancestry message boards
- View AncestryDNA ethnicity estimate and the DNA matches (if you have DNA test on your ancestry account).
What Can’t You Access As A Registered Guest User Of Ancestry
- Start the messages with Non-DNA matches: Without having a membership on your ancestry account, you can’t initiate a new message using the message center, but you are allowed to respond to any message you receive, and if you have already taken the DNA test on your guest account then you can also initiate the messages with your DNA matches regardless of your membership status.
- View Common Ancestry Hints: If you have taken Ancestry DNA test and don’t have any membership, then you are not eligible to see the features that access the data from family trees.
- View public family trees: if you are invited by someone to view their private or public tree then you can view it, whether or not you have any membership. Without a membership, you can’t view any public tree that weren’t invited.
- View most records: you can search and view which records match with your searches but unless the record is free, you can’t view record transcriptions and images.
- If you have not taken a DNA test and have membership, you can only see the list of last names and birth locations from the trees.
You can cancel your membership when ever you want to and if you want to know how to cancel ancestry membership then visit this page to cancel your membership.