- In the beginning, you have to visit the “ancestry.com“ where you have to press the “ancestry sign-in“ button which is given on the right side of the page.
- Now, you reach to the page of the sign in. Here you have to click on the “Forget” option which is given.
- After that, you will come to the new page where you need to “Reset Your Password”. It is just possible by entering the email address and then click on the “Continue” option.
- The email is sent by the ancestry.com where the process of reset the password is going to begin.
- You need to check the email and click on the confirmation link just to “Generate The New Password”.
- Now you will reach the screen whenever you have to enter the new password and click on the “Save” option.
- Make sure that the password should contain the 8 to 24 characters and it should be the combination of the letters also and the symbols also.
Ancestry Account Resetting Password Issues Troubleshooting
If the Page or button doesn’t work- Basically, what happens, you will get the error or your page will not get loaded. Then, in that case, you need to try to clear your cache and need to try for the sign in again. And I hope that the page and the button will definitely work.
When You Forgotten username- Most of the time you may forget your username then in that case you need to enter the email address when you sign in the account of the ancestry. You will sign in easily with your account.
If you Can’t access email- You will get the mail from the official website of the ancestry. If it is not accessed with your email then, in that case, you have to contact us so that our team will help you to reset or password.
Leave a Reply