Here the steps to cancel subscription of ancestry account and we also covered how to renewal and cancel free trail as well.
- In the very first step, you have to log in to the account of the ancestry.
- After that, you have to click on the username and need to select the account.
- Then, just to cancel the subscription. You need to click on the Cancel subscription link.
- Now, you have confirmed your account by just entering the correct password. Just click on the continue button.
- Before canceling the subscription, you need to, first of all, inform that why you are canceling.
- In the last, you have to click on the continue button and now your subscription is deactivated.
Check Out: How Do I Link An Ancestry DNA Result To Another Member
Prevention For Automatic Renewal Of Ancestry
Basically there are two ways for prevention. Firstly of all if you cancel the subscription during the period of the refund the membership of the ancestry account will end immediately and even you cannot renew it. Secondly, if you are out of the period of the refund then your membership will end at the current period.
Ancestry Refunds Policy
Even you will also get your refund back because most of the time when you don’t want the subscription you will get your money back. So you need to check the policy of the ancestry on the only basis.
Blank Page When you Try To Cancel
You will see the error when you try to cancel the subscription or the black page is occur on the screen. So just to avoid this, you have to disable the ad blocker or even you can also use the incognito tab also.
Canceling For Free Ancestry Trail
In case if you don’t want to continue the membership of the ancestry then you have to follow the above steps. With the help of these steps, you can easily cancel the subscription. And there is no need to pay any kind of bill if you are on the free trial.
Leave a Reply