Its very easy to create your ancestry account by simply visiting ancestry.com login screen. So the steps are mentioned below for creating a free account. Once check them out. Make sure not to skip any step.
How To Create Free Ancestry Account
- First of all “https://www.ancestry.com/account/create” visit this URL
- After visiting the above URL you have to enter all the details such as “first name, last name, email address. You should enter the same email address” where it asks confirm email address.
- Also you should “create a password” which has 8 characters and in that it should has 1 number, 1 letter or at least a special symbol (for example “@”…etc)
- After creating your password then you must “Re-enter your password” in the below mentioned field.
- Finally, hit on “Continue”
Note: But if you do not have an email address to sign up then you must create a new one. But do not use the email which had used before/using by other users, to create an ancestry account.
Features Of A Free Account
- Every free ancestry account holders can have a chance to access ancestry’s free database
- They can create, edit and also delete their family trees
- They can view many educational videos through the ancestry academy
- This free account allows to share your trees with the users friends and family too
- View family trees people can invite you to see
- Easy to get responds to the messages from the other members
- Post to an ancestry message boards.