Are you keen to share your Ancestry DNA results with your loved ones or other websites? Our user-friendly guide will provide useful assistance in this process. Learn how to share your genetic discoveries by signing in to your Ancestry account and following the simple steps provided. We also cover sharing your ethnicity results, downloading your DNA data, and addressing privacy concerns related to government sharing. Embark on a journey of exploring your heritage and connecting with others through the fascinating world of DNA results.
How Do I Share My Ancestry DNA Results
This guide will walk you through the process step-by-step, making it easy for you to share your fascinating genetic discoveries with friends and family. Firstly, sign in to your Ancestry account, then navigate to the DNA tab and select “Your DNA Result Summary.” From there, you’ll access the settings button, add a person, and send an invitation. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to grant access to your DNA results.
- Firstly you have to do the “Sign in with your Ancestry account“
- After that, you have to visit the page and click on the “DNA” tab and select the “Your DNA result summary“
- Then from the homepage of your DNA, you have to select the “Settings” button that is given on the upper right hand of the corner
- Now scroll down to the ethnicity of the DNA and you have to match the section of the access and click on the “Add A Person” option
- You will get the filed, you have to enter the “address of the mail” or “Username” that you want to invite.
- In the last click on the “Viewer” just to change the role of the invitee and “Send the invitation”.
How To Share Ancestry Ethnicity Results
- You have to click on the “DNA” tab and select the “DNA story” from any page on the ancestry
- After that, you have to click on the “Share option” which is given on the top-right corner of your DNA story page
- Now click on the image that you like to “Share”
- Last, you have chosen the platform through which you like to share. It may be from “Twitter” or from the “Download To Your Computer”
How Do I Download My Ancestry DNA Results
We have created a guide that explains how you can access and download your raw data from Ancestry DNA in simple steps. The guide covers everything from signing in to your Ancestry account to downloading the raw DNA data. Our guide on how to download your Ancestry DNA results. By following the instructions, you will be able to successfully download your Ancestry DNA results.
Does Ancestry Share Your DNA With the Government
Ancestry prioritizes user privacy and does not voluntarily share customer DNA data with the government or law enforcement. Disclosure of personal information only occurs if legally required through valid processes such as subpoenas, court orders, or search warrants. Ancestry’s Transparency Report offers insight into their handling of law enforcement requests. To gain a comprehensive understanding of data protection, one should review their Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions.