Now you can activate the ancestry DNA kit for any person. It may be your family member or even your partner also. But make sure that it will activate only with the help of the email address only and for one account, one email address is used. You just need to send the invitation with the help of the email by just click on the signup. Now here you will get more information regarding the activation of any person.
How To Activate Ancestry DNA Kit For Someone Else
Children or the Adult are the ones can create account of the ancestry on the side of the other adult. So you need to manage the test only on that account. Even if you take the membership, then it will not transfer to another account. If you want to access the amazing and the interesting features that you will get from taking the membership then you need to manage someone else test on your account. Make sure that your account should have the membership. The person who takes the test should agree to the conditions and the statement of the privacy that they are offering to you. So the adults needed to activate there own kits by just creating the account.
How To Send The Ancestry Activation Invitation For Someone Else
Just to send the invitation is not a very big task. Now, I am going to share the step by step so that you can easily invite anyone to activate the account easily. Well, without wasting the single second, just look at the steps-
- In the very first step, you have to click on the “sign-in” option and need to sign in to the account of the ancestry. If you have signed to someone else and then you have to click on the “sign-in“ just to activate your DNA kit.
- After that on the page of the Enter code, you have to click on the “activating kit for another adult”.
- Now on another activate page of the adult, you need to enter the email address of the test takers and just click on the “Send activation invitation”. Make sure that you don’t need to enter your own email address here. You have to enter the personal email address who is taking the DNA test.
- You will get the invitation by email just to activate their test. In case you have the account of the ancestry then you have to click on the “sign-in” option. If you don’t have the account of the ancestry then you have to click on the Sign up to get started which is created for free.
Problems That You Face When You Invite Someone else In Ancestry
Basically, there are two problems that you face when you send the invitation to someone else. Firstly the email account shared and the second one is when the recipient does not receive the email. Here you will get the solution to all your problems that you are facing. So just have a look-
- Mostly what happens, every user of the ancestry will use the different email addresses. Definitely, it will need the email address with someone you want to share your email account. Then, in that case, the other person will need to create another account which is totally free.
- Basically, when you invite any person just to activate their test and the person will not get any kind of invitation by the email. Then you have to resend the mail again or you can send the email on the link which is ancestry.com/dna/activate.
Well, now I hope you will get the detailed information about the Ancestry DNA Activate kit for Someone Else. Here you will get everything about the activation process. If you have any kind of problem then let us know. You will definitely provide you the solution.