If you are giving the sample of the DNA then there is no need to brush your teeth with the paste. You can use any mouthwash and it will clean your teeth properly. Make sure that, before taking the sample, don’t eat or drink at least one hour. So that they can analyse the sale properly without having any kind of problem.
- How Long Does Saliva Last For The DNA Test Minutes?
- Without Spit, How To Do An Ancestry DNA Test?
- How Accurate is the Ancestry DNA Test & How It Works
- If You Eat Before The DNA Test, Is It Mess It Up Everything?
- How Do I Link My Ancestry DNA Test To A Tree?
- Before The Ancestry DNA Test, Can You Drink Water?