If you want to know the process for how to attach facts & events in ancestry tree then we provided below steps to Attaching facts & events in tree.
- Navigate to profile page of a particular person in your family tree.
- Tap on the “Facts” tab from the profile page.
- From the facts column. Press on “Add”.
- Choose the event type. To create a new type that is not listed there, choose “custom event”.
- Enter the information about those facts or event and tap on “Add”. If you were adding duplicate event such as second birthday, you will see a option of check box for selecting a option as “preferred”. If you are not choosing anyone as preferred then the event first entered was listed in your family tree, though both the events remain listed in particular person’s facts.